13 Mar 2013

Love across the causeway: Chenta Weddings

I have been looking up wedspirations ever since the engagement 2 years ago.

And through my hardworking research (macam paham)..

I came across Chenta Weddings.

I have been OBSESSED (big fat, in your face kind of) with this decor company. The first ever decor I saw from them was this...


I think I just died. Who would have thought that naked bulbs would look gorgeous nak mampos as decor on your dais?!

If you think that is pretty, feast your eyes my fellow friends...


I think I just died, woke up and died again.

Seriously. SERIOUSLY?!

I would so give a huge sloppy heartwarming hug to the creative team of Chenta Weddings.

Y U SO FAR FROM ME!?! If my bakal suami is an anak dato' living in Malaysia, confirm plus chop this would be my choice for decor. Or if I could teleport them here to Singapore, I WOULD.

But I have given my trust to the team of IrMaya to be able to give me what I have envisioned. They are such nice people and so far they have been able to comfort me with their professionalism. Teehee...

If you olls want to check out more of their awesome nak mampos works, you can visit their website here or their facebook here. You olls can also checkout their instagram here.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHAAAAANNNTTTTTEEEEEKKKKK KANNNNN!!!!!

    suka suka suka.

    anyway, congratulations on your upcoming nuptials babe! i read your 'Time Boypren Girlpren' page... so I guess you're from Nira Nyertika eh? don't think we've performed together before but I think I might have seen you in pictures just before I left heh

    tengah training sempat eh cari jodoh! hahaha


    farhana (http://kahwin-khronicles.com)

    ReplyDelete