21 Mar 2013

To theme or not to theme

I am obviously becoming complacent in wedding preps. Nak kahwin pon nak procrastinate. I keep playing it in my mind that it's still months away but time is ticking u olls. The more I am staying at home recovering, the faster time passes. And with my hospitalisation leave extended til mid next month, time will pass even faster.

Anyway, currently in the midst of designing the invites. Ok... seriously... it can be frustrating when you have an idea in your mind and it just doesn't turn out like how you want it to be. Like you swee swee plan it in your head, and then, when the idea transfers through your hands, it becomes a mess.

Annoying sey.

You get what I mean onot? You feel me brah? Feel me bro?

I can be VERY disorganised at times. I'm also easily distracted and also the sort to easily settle. Senang kata, I senang kena influence. But I also will regret after that. Macam nonsense kan?

That's why I have been contemplating whether or not to have a theme for the wedding. Firstly, me and the tunang have already settled with the outfits. Because it's made to measure, of course we had to settle it early. So, there wasn't a specific "theme" throughout all my outfits. As long as I don't look ridiculous kira dah alright pe.

But I know I wanted one thing.. and only one thing for the wedding. Pastel.

IT HAS TO BE PASTEL.

Like this...



I like how fresh it looks but still has a vintage, shabby chic feel to it. Even with this "theme" in mind, my sanding outfit is a bright colour (nampak sangat disorganised). But at least it's still not an "in yo face" kind of bright la. At least can help me standout as raja sehari mah!

Back to the topic.

I have a huge family. On the wedding day, I can easily say that more than 300 closest relatives will stay throughout the entire wedding. So when it comes to having a theme, I very segan and paisei to ask people to follow a specific theme. It's ridiculous to be able to please 300 over people to follow a specific theme. Some more, my wedding is during Syawal. I don't want to burden people to tailor a special outfit just for the wedding when they already have nice nice outfits tailored for Syawal mah.

That's why, I don't know if I want to carry out a theme for the wedding.

The very least I could do is set colour tones for the wedding.

So I shall pray that my idea will work out. I already have a wonderful idea for my bridesmaids outfit and for my closest cousins.

I think I am the most relek jack pantin to be ever. I still haven't made known to my MOH and bridesmaids on who they are. HAH. Relek u olls. Still got time!

Eh... kau dah nak kahwin lagi 5 bulan oooooooiiiiiiii.. bukan 5 tahuuuuunnnn!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment