8 Jun 2013

Favour for Wedding Favours

My shipment of wedding favours from China are finally here! It just gets more real now doesn't it?

To think about it, I never did mention about my wedding favours. Well, simply coz my mum was handling the bulk of this. She ordered them all the waaaayyyy from China via her colleague. So we got them at a super duper cheap deal u ollz!

Despite shipping charges, long wait and not being able to see the item in person, we are super happy that the items are pretty, in one piece and safely here.

However, me and mum underestimated the size of the wedding favours. We made a trip to a JB pengantin shop (I sumpah u olls I cannot recall the shop. But I did came across a BTB's blog mentioning it but now I cannot find!! I will update when I chance upon it) and there the salesgirl showed us this plastic packaging for our favours. She was kind enough to allow us to bring home a few samples and try it on the wedding favours. And try we did. Unfortunately, the plastic we liked was too small and the other samples were not nice or too big.

So right now, I am trying to look for a place (in SG/JB) that can custom make a nice sort of organza draw string bag or just a really simple bag for us to pack our wedding favours in.

So all you KKKs or KKDKs (Kakak-kakak dah kawin) out there, if you have any contacts that can custom make a wedding favour bag/packaging, please let me know. You will get pahala k! InsyaAllah. *muacks*

3 comments:

  1. Hi babe!

    Where did you order your favours from? Im thinkin about ordering mine via alibaba and the source stated is China. So im a bit skeptical!

    How was the ordering process? Did you get what you wanted in good condition???

    Hah sorry alot of questions, just very curious cause ordering in bulk seems to be wayyy cheaper!! :D

    xx Ana
    happilyeverwedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi naqiah!

    May I know where did you order your favours from? Because my parents wanted me to find sources, (cheap and reliable that is) Haha. And how is the process, the charges are like.

    If you could help give me a tip or two about it, it be awesome.

    Thank you sooo much !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any suggestion for the Wedding venues in Las Vegas? My cousin is searching for an affordable venue since so long and did not find anything yet. Please suggest if you have any idea.

    ReplyDelete