1 Apr 2013

Did I get everything?

I've been reading many BTB blogs since I have alot.... ALOT of free time and I'm still on hospitalisation leave. (please holla if you're a BTB at the comments. I shall link you!)

And it's starting to freak me out...

I have been very relek jack about the wedding preps. Looking at how on all you BTBs are planning things here and there, I can't help but start to worry.

Frankly, I haven't been doing much during this break from work. (Call me lucky but I am out from work for 2 months!) I actually took most of the time to rest. Well, isn't exactly easy being handicapped temporarily but I'm not taking it for granted.

I've been doing alot of research and preparing all this paperwork on the budget, appointments, timeline etc etc. But it bugs me that I am not doing much physically like my DIY stuff.

Seram you know. 5 months from yesterday, I'd be a wife, 5 months from today, I am preparing to sanding,  To make matters worst, there have been alot of all things wedding in my face. Yesterday alone, 2 wedding movies on TV, Bride Wars and 27 Dresses, just at the time when I was watching the TV and right this second as I'm typing this, I am watching E! Entertainment and they are showing Tia and Tamera, and in this particular episode, Tamera is getting married. Like the signs are for me. It's like telling me that it will happen to me very soon.

Actually, it's not that I don't know what to do. It's just that at this point in time, there is nothing much that is due to be done at the moment. Or maybe it's just me? I hate feeling like I have it in my mind that I've got it all under control, but when it really comes down to doing it, there are SO many things to be done and I'll always tell myself "I should have done this earlier".


That's why I salute to all you super organised BTBs. How I wish I have all that mojo.

8 comments:

  1. Hey babe, thanks for linking me up! BTW, hahaha i am also not a DIY person. SUPER MALAS laaaa. i wished i had the energy to DIY my things heh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha..kalau boleh DIY decor skali.. lagi bagos! hahahaahha

      Delete
  2. Babe what happened sampai 2 months hospitalisation leave? Actually macam gerek je 2 bulan tak payah kerja hehehe. Anyway get well soon! InsyAllah once you feel better then the DIY mojo will come?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fractured my arm. Hehehe. Memang sangat best 2 bulan tak work. Thanks! Yah I think it will happen when I get better. Hope your wedding preps are going well!

      Delete
  3. sorry to seem to be celebrating your pain BUT SHIOK PE 2 BULAN TAK KERJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah! i feel very shiok to be sitting at home despite the pain! hahahaha! taking advantage of the time to do what i can. bila lagi 2 bulan tk kerje tapi duit masuk? hahahhahaha

      Delete
  4. 2months? NAKKK! LOL! Smua comments arrow ur 2month leave eh?

    Anws, link me up @ myweddreams.wordpres.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there,

    You can link me up dear.

    ReplyDelete