30 Apr 2013

busy u olls!

Ever since I came back to work last week, it's been hell! Talk about wrong timing.

I'm down to almost 120 days left to the wedding. Eh stopppit sak. 120 days eh.

Nonetheless, all wedding related stuff is moving a little slow at the moment coz I'm trying to pace up with work. Bad timing to return to work and 2 months at home still not enough. Wish I can stay home even longer!

My void deck booking is due in May.
My pre-wedding shoot is in May.
I need to start re-designing my room!!! (PAINT AND FURNITURE!)
Invitation cards printing in June.
More DIY projects in June.
More dulang shopping in June (GSS!!!!)
Still need to plan a meeting with the orang-orang kuat.

Honestly, right now, I haven't done anything major. Card design pon masih 80%. DIY stuff satu habok pon tak buat. HAHAHAAHA! Relek ah. Still got time.....

But I read some of u olls nye blog, boleh tahan u olls nye wedding mojo. Even a year before can start preparing things like dulang-dulang, DIY, etc etc.

I bukannya nak procrastinate. But I don't want to prepare things so early and then got no proper place to store them and end up the things being ruined before the wedding day. I tak nak my bilik semak! I am very bad at storing things. The most I would do is still keep it in the paper bag and never open or see it once it's home until the day. Speaking of which, I need to get paint for the room.... and wardrobe... and other furniture...

Nonetheless, I shall share with you my current colour obsession....

If you don't already know... yes... I am obsessed with pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. hello anak sedaraku. lol. naq! to think i bumped into your blog eh. i'm so excited for your big day! got the baju sepasang your mum got all the cousins. heh. nway, hope you're recovering well and jiayou on the wedding planning! ;)

    ReplyDelete