10 May 2013

Pre "Pre-Wed Photoshoot" Anxiety (Part 1)

When I was in my younger years,dreaming about my fantasy wedding, I always thought "alah.. tak payah la nak pre-wedding photoshoot ke hape hape. belom halal abe dah nak amik gambar together."

Now..... EAT YOUR OWN WORDS B*! heh.

We are gonna have our pre-wedding photoshoot this weekend!!

Seriously, me and the tunang are not the very "suka amik gambar" couple. There is HARDLY any decent couple photos of us throughout our courtship and our tunangship. I tunang also no photographer.

But I enjoy looking at photos. And then, I regret.

So the thought of having a pre-wedding shoot makes me a nervous wreck. I hardly had any time to properly prepare a theme/concept/idea; which just adds on to the anxiety.

On top of that, we scheduled the shoot quite spontaneously. There wasn't any marking of calendar 2 months in advance or anything like that. We had to work around the tunang's work schedule and only having to know his work schedule for the month like 2 weeks before, we thought we could just kill it and choose a date.

We already had an idea of having our friends for the pre-wedding photoshoot because we wanted them to be a part of our wedding as how they are a part of our relationship throughout the years. Unfortunately, there were clashes in timings and there were other commitments that our friends can't let go off. So the idea was scrapped.

Oooppp ooopp.... commercial break jap...

If you are in Malaysia, please support our friends (one and only contestant from Singapore left standing) in Raja Lawak 7!
Vote for Bora in Raja Lawak 7!
SMS Lawak3/5/10/20 Bora to 32888
(Only works with Malaysia post-paid/prepaid mobile numbers)
If you are interested to watch their performance in Raja Lawak 7, search for "Raja Lawak 7" in Dailymotion
Kini kita kembali ke We Nak Kahwin...

Then when it came to the idea of having only the 2 of us in the photoshoot, we totally went blank. Even my research on google, pinterest & tumblr did not give me any ideas. Then we just thought, heck la, as much as want to be different or one and only, we need to also be comfortable mah. And be realistic. So we decided to wing it with our personalities.

To find out what our idea is, nantikan episode akan datang di We Nak Kahwin.

It didn't end there. Pasal photoshoot pon macam-macam cubaan.. Seriously eh, these last few months before the wedding have been really testing times. So my advise to other BTBs out there, just redha and bersabar.

Our photographers, ProjectPixel also had some issues with their schedules too. We had to change dates like 3-4 times. And just when I've confirmed with my MUA the date of our shoot, we had to change it to the day after, which is when my MUA wasn't available.

I will save the MUA story for another post k.

I am a very calm person. I don't like getting myself stressed and worked up about anything. Even if it means last-minute scheduling. When our photographers said they weren't available for the initial 3 dates we set, me and my tunang were very pro about it. Kita tak nak flip-flip tables getting worked up about these little-little things. Really not worth the energy and time la.

So my fellow BTBs, apa-apa yang terjadi, itu semua.... cuuubaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn...

In the words of my fellow friends from Bora...
"Apa-apa pun... steaaaddyyyy je....."

2 comments: