13 May 2013

Pre "Pre-Wedding Photoshoot" Anxiety (Part 2)

Remember in my previous post, I mentioned that because of the change of date, my original MUA couldn't make it?

So I had to go for another search for a new MUA a week before the shoot. Stress tonggek oi nak carik because it was within short notice. I was about to evolve from a Bridezilla to a Bride-o-saurus k. Macam pokemon. I almost wanted to settle to do the hair and makeup by myself with just my one strong hand (because my other hand is still in progress of regaining strength).

But clearly, with patience and loads of doa, the light at the end of the tunnel shines bright like a diamond. I was very overwhelmed when this lady decided to give me her time to make me up like a princess. I have always loved her works but I have also been a little self-conscious especially when it comes to this particular subject. I still have issues with the way I look and sometimes I very paisei to approach renown MUAs to ask for their services. I feel like I won't be portfolio worthy. You feel me, brah?

My issues aside.

Anywaaaayyy, like I said earlier, I have been an admirer of her portfolio. All her clients are just so beautiful and her makeup really looks good on film. You want to know what I mean? You see k...



Source: Faceworks by Juliana Naim
Yes. The very magic hands of Faceworks by Juliana Naim has decided to come to the rescue of the cries of this distressed BTB. Gua terharu beb. Terharu gilerrrr....

Some more, she particularly did not take any assignments that week because she had other matters to attend to. But, I feel so blessed when she said she decided to take me because my schedule wouldn't disrupt her plans, but instead, worked for her timing. I am so blessed! Alhamdulillah!!

I just love how her brides look so natural in her make-up. It's not so overwhelming to the brides' face. But of course la, I had to be realistic and not have an image of me transforming into an arabian princess Jasmine after she makes me up.

Tapi kalau transform jadi macam Dato' CT kira orait jugak ah.

1 comment:

  1. faceworks by juliana naim is aaawesomeee. i very suka her make up. thumbs up! memang your rezeki ah like that!

    ReplyDelete