22 May 2013

Fair and maybe lovely

I love looking at people with such clean smooth skin.

When I say clean and smooth, I don't mean fair/white skin. You may have dark skin but it may be damn flawless lor, which is awesome!

I, for one, do not have damn clear skin la. I scar very easily. If I scratch an area one too many times, I will be 5 cents richer, if you know what I mean. I hate that my skin has so much scars and it isn't exactly easy to get rid of them. My arms are the most hideous k. I don't need to mention on how hairy my arms and legs are. Blame it on the genes. I have rojak blood flowing through my veins.

Trust me when I say I have tried so many lotions. I even tried the holy grail Bio-Oil and I don't seem to be seeing any vast improvements.

So all the fellow kakak-kakak kahwings out there, could you recommend what is good to get rid of scars? I will love you forever and after k.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, search for vitamin E. It is good. My scars are all gone. I'm using the pure vitamin E which my late mom got for me when she was working at Raffles Hospital. But I'm sure you can get them easily now anywhere. Its sticky and brown macam honey and it worrkkss! Just apply over the scar area daily. I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you.. are a saviour!!! i shall google and find this miracle. hehehe. thanks babe for the info and recommendation!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Naq, I was wondering, did you manage to find the VIT E thingy? If yes, can share with me?

    ReplyDelete