11 Apr 2013

If it's not bags, it's SHOES!

The topic on shoes have been bugging me since forever.

Ok lah. It's a small issue ekcherli but I have had nightmares about it. Really.

I actually have gotten a pair from Pazzion. It's a 3-inch heel but I can't help to think that I wanna get something higher, like a platform heel.

Mentel eh. GIRLS.

The shoe I bought is very princess-sy. Glitter and abit of beads at the back of the shoe. But, I very mentel to get a lace one. Like this...

Picture taken from: Syraskins
Those shoes are calling out to me. If I can get them, I'd be a happy happy bride. So if any BTBs out there know where I can get these lace shoes or somehow or rather, fate has brought the owner of these shoes to chance upon my humblest blog and willing to share, please let me know! I will lurbchiu long time k.

random eh tengok gambar henna, tapi berkenan dengan kasut. whaaatttt.....

Nonetheless, if I had a choice, I would wanna wear a wedge for the wedding. But to avoid the death stare from my mama, I stayed away from even mentioning about the idea.

But all in all, most importantly, it has to be comfortable la. I don't want to end up like this on my wedding day...

Picture taken from: Gifsoup.com
Malu oi depan mertuaku. Hehehhee.

7 comments:

  1. hi! i found a really pretty pink lace pair of shoes at bershka! maybe you can check it out! :) charles and keith also got a few laced heels i just saw last week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall window-shop for shoes! thankksss babe!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I bought my lace shoes from sinderella! Maybe you want to check out their website :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo sinderella. they say it's the place where u can customise wedding shoes oso kan?

      Delete
  3. I was eyeing a pazzion shoe with glitter and some beads. Sekali same shoe as you bought eh. Haha. But don't think I'll get any shoes now! I am always changing my mind haha. So get nearer to wedding date maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh ijjit? HAHA! kira taste sama eh?

      but yah la..I buy shoes already but still mata rambang sey tengok shoes lain..susah nk jadi pengantin....

      Delete
  4. babe! i saw a similar one at charles & keith! heh

    ReplyDelete