25 Jul 2013

Sorry friends!!

I know I haven't been diligently updating the blog with the progress of my wedding preps. Sorry u olls! Puasa-puasa ni macam lembik.

Nonetheless, I haven't been doing anything much la ekcherli. Yah... about 1 month to the wedding, and I am not doing alot.

There has been a problem with ONE major thing though which I don't want to say here because I do not want to tarnish any vendor's rep. I hate confrontations. The tunang is always the one doing that. Not me. But whatever it is, I need this to be settled pronto.

Memang betul orang cakap, makin dekat harinya.. makin banyak dugaan dan cobaan.

As of now, I have started sending out the wedding invites. It's so very surreal to see your name on wedding cards and giving them out to your relatives and friends, inviting them to your big day.

And don't get me started about my emotions just thinking about the actual day because I will become an emo puss for no apparent reason. Just the thought of having my dad giving me away gets me emotional. I mean I would still see them la but me getting married, it would be different kan lepas tu? *cue emo song here*

Well anyway, I hope Ramadhan has been good for all you BTBs. And I know for a few of us, this would be the last one as a singleton. Next Ramadhan, you olls will wake-up for sahur, busuk face and all, with someone looking at all of that. Seriously, I am a shipwreck when I wake-up for sahur. I suddenly have the ability to walk with my eyes close.

If only I can  feel all fabulous and gorgeous waking up for sahur...


Ermm.. nope.

Hopefully I am really fully prepared to be a wife. lol

Right now I am just finishing up all the nitty gritty stuff like labels for the favours, stickers, badges, photobooth etc etc. Still getting more deco stuff for the wedding trays.

If you olls have got contacts for good printing services, please share with me. I actually am looking for a vendor that prints on kraft paper material. You tak tau kraft paper ape? It's macam gini...


Let me know if you olls got contacts k. (if anyone is still reading this la kan. hehe) Thanks in advance for the help u olls! Semoga dapat pahala berganda dalam bulan Ramadhan ni!

8 comments:

  1. i don't know if One Inkjet does printing on kraft paper but you can try asking? http://www.oneinkjet.com/

    printed with them before and got very prompt service

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i asked them about the kraft paper.. and they have yet to reply. meeekkkk..... i shall keep on trying. thanks babe!

      Delete
  2. Hello BTB! I happen to pass by your blog. and i realise that We are sharing the same wedding date! hehehe. I thought i was the only one who is laid back as i didn't do anything much even when i know my wedding is just on month away but after reading your blog, i think it's still okay to relek abit eh.. :P Btw, u mention u are doing stickers for badges, mind sharing what type of badge? I am finding one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohmy! hello jiran kawin sama date. hahahaha.


      eh i also sometimes worry that I am too relaxed as the day draws nearer u knooowww. but u know what they say.. kita merancang.. Tuhan menentukan. cehhwah.

      oh anyway.. for the badges.. it's button badges la ekcherli. I normally get them done in JB at Plaza Seni, in JB Sentral. It's so near the checkpoint and quite cheap... but Kakak Kahwin PengantinPelik also has recommendation for u below! :D

      Delete
    2. Chey! kakak2 kahwin dah berbual. hehehe. Need to wake up call already!! Now counting down the days already no more counting the months. haha. In shaa Allah everything will go as planned. Anyways, congratulations to you babe! :D

      Nak pergi JB itu yg malas. hehehe. shall chekikout the recommendation below from Kakak Kahwin PengantinPelik. (:

      Delete
  3. LOL I never thought about waking up for sahur dengan muka kopet and having someone beside you to see that.. hahaha. But then again kalau tak bangun sahur, bangun hari biasa pun muka sama kan.. heheh.. oooo hello btw! First time commenting here.

    Anyway, Fitri if you are looking for badge supplier / maker you can try www.buttonbadgecraft.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha. kira u reveal your real true self to this one new person who is going to be in your lives forever n ever. hahaha. bedrooms won't be private to only you liao! haha. but yah la.. hari biasa bangun pon dah cukup kopet. hurhurhur.

      thanks for the recommendation for the badges!!! :D

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the recommendation Pengantinpelik! :D

      Delete