5 Aug 2013

Crunch time!

2 more sahurs and we are done with Ramadhan. What?! I haven't finish claiming reward points you know!

And to top it all off, there is suddenly so many things to do for the wedding!

I need to get my photobooth props done.
I need to get my backdrop stand done.
I need to get my backdrop materials.
I need to mail out my wedding cards.
I need to print 1001 things.
I need to send out itineraries to the vendors.

And we are almost through with the first week of August. Stoppit eh.

And I have been having hair problems lately. My face is going crazy. My skin doesn't seem to wanna be rid of scars.

And I still have Hari Raya to think about! Didn't know I could squeeze some baking in between all this madness.

I honestly, don't feel stressed out or worried coz I know how to keep my cool but my body screams out to me. Must be all this weird hormones.

Ya Allah, permudahkanlah segala urusan hambaMu ini. Moga segala perancangan kami akan berjalan dengan lancar.

Nonetheless, no matter how much you plan for things to turn out the way you want to, if things want to go wrong, it will go wrong. So redha and let things fall into place naturally.

Must. Keep. Calm. And. Just. Kahwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment