25 Aug 2013

One HUGE sigh of relief

Some posts back, I mentioned that there was a major problem with one of our wedding items. Really, it is like the quintessential of the wedding. It will make or break the wedding. This one kokarp, die already la like that.

We FINALLY saw our outfits for the wedding. Yup, one week away from the wedding and we finally get to see what we are gonna wear for the wedding. Siao bo.

Why so late you ask?

Because there have been a few hiccups here and there. Of course me and the tunang were anxious to see how our outfits turn out. We were THIS close to actually coming up with a backup plan if this didn't work out, 1 month away from the wedding. The thought of wanting to engage a different bridal was definitely one of our consideration.

Nonetheless, Alhamdulillah. Luckily throughout the wait, I kept my cool. The tunang of course wasn't happy la but lucky for us, our MUA, Kak Yati from Padi Bridal ensured us time and time again that everything will turn out alright.

I loved all the outfits. The tunang is superbly happy with his tanjak.

(Oh, don't get me started on this tanjak story k. We chose our bridal based on his preference of tanjak designs. No, I wasn't the cerewet one. Lucky I wasn't so cerewet on how a MUA cucuk the sanggul or put on the pengantin's lipstick or something.)

MasyaAllah, I really can't believe everything is finally falling into place. Alhamdulillah.
So many things to do still throughout the week. So I will still be kept on my toes until all this is over.

Everything is going on smoothly so far. I shall cherish and enjoy the last few remaining days of my wedding planning. May He continue to ease our plans. In Shaa Allah.

4 comments:

  1. all the best for this last leg sayang! i will see you on Saturday ok! can't wait. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best sis...& insyallah everything will runs smoothly on the actual day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg 1 more day! all the best and insyallah all will be smooth! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGG, CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE AND ALLLLLLL THE BEST!! :)

    ReplyDelete