10 Jan 2013

We Nak Kahwin... Hello!

It's a new year.

(Image source: http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-get-married-61.png)

And we nak kahwin! (meaning "we are getting married" in Malay)

I had planned this blog to be published on new years. But I was busy being 23 at that time.
And with the new school term, work has been crazy busy.
And I was busy being a busybody.

ok no.

But I had to document my journey planning my wedding.

And looking at it, I have about less than 8 months left.

Really?

no way.

Last I remembered, I had 2 years. Now I have only 8 months. LESS than 8 months. 7 months and.... 21 days, as of today.

So here's to planning MY wedding, avoiding bridezilla moments, avoiding stress, getting enough sleep, shedding a little weight and having the time of my life.

It's 2013 and WE NAK KAHWIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment